Perfect for young and old alike!
This charming property nestled on Ashgrove Terrace and set well back from the river, it would suit any age or stage, meaning it could appeal to you! *NB - this is NOT an Over 60's property - and is available to all*
Download the Information Pack here: https://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/FE8023
Conjunctional Sales Welcome.
Current Property Features:
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining and a generous Living adjacent to these spaces.
- A generous-sized master bedroom with a built-in wardrobe, along with another almost the same size, and a third room which could be used as an office/hobby space or another bedroom should it be required.
- A single garage and a secure courtyard with easy access from the living room making entertaining a breeze.
- The home has been cherished by the same lady owner since built - now it's time to pass it along to a new owner who will love it just as much.
- Zoned for Somerfield Primary & Cashmere High Schools.
Why Buy 9/187 Ashgrove Tce?
Tucked away from the street, this property offers a rare sense of serenity and privacy, allowing you to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life. The tidy and enduring brick exterior ensures a low-maintenance lifestyle, making it an ideal first step on the property ladder in the highly sought-after suburb of Somerfield.
One of the key highlights of this location is its proximity to the picturesque hills, perfect for weekend adventures and outdoor pursuits. Additionally, the convenience of local amenities is just a stone's throw away, providing a harmonious blend of urban living and natural beauty.
This property invites you to embrace a simplified, pared-back life, free from the burdens of extensive maintenance. This is an excellent opportunity to make your mark in a cherished community while enjoying the tranquillity and convenience that this property has to offer. Don't miss your chance to call this serene haven your own.
Perhaps it's time for you to come for a wander up the laneway as this house will likely tick so many of your boxes. So come and see 9/187 Ashgrove Terrace, the location alone makes it a no-brainer! The Estate has issued clear instructions - find a new owner for our Mum's home!